Love Hurts Knife in Heart Iron On Embroidered Patch
Bring some flair to your life! Our patches are quick and easy to add to any piece of clothing or bag! All you have to do is iron the patch on.
Our high quality thread brings this patch to life and looks great on any garment!
♥ This patch measures 2.5" w x 4.5" h
♥ Iron-On Adhesive Added High Quality Thread Fantastic accessory for any purse, vest, or clothing! Made in the USA by a small handmade business!
♥ Superb quality polyester thread makes the colors so vibrant and durable!
♥ Machine embroidered with the highest quality embroidery thread on felt.
♥ Iron adhesive has been applied to each patch prior to shipment. We also recommended sewing your patch for added durability with normal wear on clothing.
Instructions for applying your patch:
1. Pre-wash the item you would like to use your patch on. Cotton works best!
2. Pre-heat your iron to the cotton setting, but keep the steam setting off! Lay your garment on an ironing board, towel or a heat tolerant surface.
3. Place patch over the desired area, and with a heat tolerant cloth (not too thick!) or parchment paper, press firmly for 30 seconds. Do not move the iron! Only firmly press as moving motions will cause the patch to shift.
4. Turn your garment inside out and press for another 30-60 seconds.
5. Allow the garment to cool completely. We like to check if there is any spots we missed and repeat step 4.
6. (Optional, but highly recommended!) Sew along the edges of your patch with matching thread color for added stability!