Large Cthulhu Mona Lisa Large Embroidered Iron On Patch
48942699715Regular price $55.00
Bring some flair to your life and garments. Our patches are quick and easy to add to any piece of clothing or bag! All you have to do is iron the patch on or sew it!
♥ This patch measures 1" H x 7.5" W
♥ Fantastic accessory for any purse, vest, or clothing!
♥ Made in the USA by a small handmade business!
♥ Superb quality polyester thread makes the colors so vibrant and durable!
♥ Machine embroidered with the highest quality embroidery thread on felt.
♥ Iron adhesive has been applied to each patch prior to shipment. We also recommended sewing your patch for added durability.
The patch takes roughly 4 hours to run on our embroidery machine and has roughly 100,000 stitches. Each patch is made to order.
This large patch is perfect for a center piece on the back of your favorite jacket, sweater, or vest!
This large back patch is a beautiful reimagining of Leonardo Da Vinci's famous renaissance painting of Mona Lisa and H.P. Lovecraft's world famous Cthulhu. Instead of the famous smile, we decided to give her cult robes and depict as "The Great Dreamer", Cthulhu.
Patch collab with Nothing Boards
Instructions for applying your patch:
1. Pre-wash the item you would like to use your patch on. Cotton works best!
2. Pre-heat your iron to the cotton setting, but keep the steam setting off! Lay your garment on an ironing board, towel or a heat tolerant surface.
3. Place patch over the desired area, and with a heat tolerant cloth (not too thick!) or parchment paper, press firmly for 30 seconds. Do not move the iron! Only firmly press as moving motions will cause the patch to shift.
4. Turn your garment inside out and press for another 30-60 seconds.
5. Allow the garment to cool completely. We like to check if there is any spots we missed and repeat step 4.
6. (Optional, but highly recommended!) Sew along the edges of your patch with matching thread color for added stability!