Cicada Embroidered Patch with Iron on Adhesive
Bring some flair to your life with this realistic Cicada Embroidered Patch with Iron on Adhesive. Quick and easy to add to any piece of clothing or bag! All you have to do is iron the patch on.
Our high quality thread brings this patch to life and looks great on any garment!
♥ This patch measures 2″ w x 4.25″ h
♥ Superb quality polyester thread makes the colors so vibrant and durable!
♥ Machine embroidered with the highest quality embroidery thread on felt.
♥ Iron adhesive has been applied to each patch prior to shipment. We also recommended sewing your patch for added durability with normal wear on clothing.
♥ Each patch is hand-cut and made in the USA by a small handmade business!
♥ Iron or sew on to jackets, vests, blankets, pillows, totes, and much more!
Quality Thread, Best Product
Machine embroidered with the highest quality thread on felt. Iron adhesive has been applied to each patch prior to shipment. We also recommended sewing your patch for added durability with normal wear on clothing.
Check out our Youtube video below for an instructional video on patch application!
Instructions for applying your patch:
1. Prewash the item you would like to use your patch on. Cotton works best!
2. Pre-heat your iron to the cotton setting, but keep the steam setting off! Lay your garment on an ironing board, towel or a heat tolerant surface.
3. Place patch over the desired area, and with a heat tolerant cloth (not too thick!) or parchment paper, press firmly for 30 seconds. Do not move the iron! Only firmly press as moving motions will cause the patch to shift.
4. Turn your garment inside out and press for another 30-60 seconds.
5. Allow the garment to cool completely. We like to check if there is any spots we missed and repeat step 4.
6. (Optional, but highly recommended!) Sew along the edges of your patch with matching thread color for added stability!
*You can also use these on denim and other fabrics, but please keep in mind the thicker the fabric the hard it is for the adhesive on the back to reach to it with the heat of the iron! Sewing is best for thick fabrics! Unsure if this will work? Send us a message and we can let you know which application would be better for the type of fabric/project you want to apply to!
Custom or Wholesale Orders?
Need a custom one or a wholesale order? Message me and I would be happy to make them for you!
Show Off Your Merch!
Be sure to like and follow us on Social Media! Tag us the next time you wear your awesome Project Pinup accessory! We’d love to see your items in action!